Feb 12, 2010

Friday Follow!



Check out Friday Follow hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families, and Midday Escapades!

Friday Follow is a great way to get more blog followers and to find other interesting blogs.

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:  Visit one of the blog links (above).

 • Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky. Only need to add to one blog link.

 • Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots. They will follow you back.

• Follow as many blogs as you like.

• Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow

• Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow

 
The Blog Hop is the same at each of the three hosts blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one - but you can follow each host blog.  Here is the great part, they will follow you back!

And while you're here, why not follow my blog?(See my sidebar to follow me on Google Friends).  Leave me a comment telling me you're following me from Friday Follow, and I'll follow your blog, too.  Thanks!