Oct 25, 2009

CD Review: Michael Buble's Crazy Love





From the One2One Network:
Singer and songwriter Michael Bublé has sold over 22 million albums worldwide. His previous album, 2007’s Grammy winning "Call Me Irresponsible" was a #1 album in over 15 countries.
His 2005 CD "It's Time" holds the record as the longest running title to remain on the Billboard Traditional Jazz charts – a full two years. It sat in the Number One position for over 80 weeks!
He has had two #1 singles, "Everything" and "Home" which was also a #1 hit for Blake Shelton on the Country charts.


Check out his websites michaelbuble.com, Facebook and myspace, where you can listen to his music and watch videos, like this one:





Thanks to Michelle at the One2One Network, I recently received Michael Buble's Crazy Love CD. I've been a fan of his for awhile now, so I was very excited to listen to Crazy Love, and I was not disappointed! One of the things I like about Michael Buble is that when he sings a song that has been recorded by another artist, he makes it his own, and many times I find that I prefer his version to the original. Crazy Love has some great songs such as "Cry Me a River", "All of Me", "Georgia On My Mind", "Stardust", and more. With 13 songs in all, it's packed full of entertainment that will put you in a good mood. (And speaking of good moods, this would be a great "soundtrack" for some romance!) You can buy Crazy Love at Amazon.com.

Disclaimer/Disclosure: I received a copy of this CD in exchange for my review. This is my honest opinion, and was not influenced by the sponsor in any way.