Jul 2, 2009

Review: Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters





Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters are a sweet, salty, crunchy, bite sized snack. They come in 4 varieties - Nut Lovers, Honey Roasted Peanut, Roasted Cashew, and Roasted Almond. Thanks to Nature Valley and My Blog Spark, I received all 4 varieties to try! I've always been a fan of granola bars, and I'm also a salty snack lover, so this combination of sweet granola clusters with salty nuts was a great match for my tastes.

As soon as the package arrived, I tore it open. It was mid-afternoon, and I was ready for a snack. I noticed right away that the packages were the perfect size to hold in my hand, and to carry to the office. They also have a zipper seal. I opened the Honey Roasted Peanut first. I liked the size of the clusters, which are a bit bigger than most bite-sized snacks, but not too much to pop in my mouth. The flavors of peanut butter, granola, and salty peanuts were all packed into each morsel, and they were yummy! I ate several, maybe 6, and I was surprisingly satisfied. I could tell that this was a snack that would stick with me for awhile. Over the next few days, I tried all 4 varieties, and although I liked them all, the Honey Roasted Peanut was my favorite.
If you'd like to try Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters, there's a $1.00 off printable coupon on their site here.

Thank you Nature Valley and My Blog Spark for giving me this opportunity!