Thank you, Joy, from My Reason(s) To Blog!!! for nominating me for the Attitude of Gratitude Award!!!
After taking a long time to contemplate, I'm passing this award on to some of my favorite bloggers. I've enjoyed reading their blogs, practicing their money saving tips, trying their recipes, and entering their giveaways.
1. The Perfect Pantry is one of my favorite "foodie" blogs. Lydia has wonderful recipes, cooking advice, and also has a monthly cookbook giveaway. I can lose track of way too much time browsing her yummy recipes. She was so nice to email me about a comment I made on her blog, and she helped me with a "walnut dilemma" I had. = )
2. Cooking From Scratch is a fairly new blog to me, but I knew it would become a favorite from my first visit. Tara's down-to-earth recipes are very appealing, especially in this economy. I'm looking forward to reading more of her posts.
3. An Island Life is one of the first blogs I discovered while looking for contests to enter. Kailani has an Island themed blog design that appeals to my "beach hunger", and she has some great giveaways, and interesting posts. She is currently suffering with some "monster" morning sickness (Oh, how I remember those long-ago days), yet still she manages to post to her blog more often than I do!
4. Deal Seeking Mom is a money saving blog that I read almost daily. I've snagged free magazine subscriptions, printed grocery coupons, found out what deals Target has, and what coupons are available for those items, all because Tara blogged about all of it. Tara, I think I owe you some money!
5. A Frugal Friend is a money-saving blog with lots of Freebies, Couponing advice and links, Listings of grocery store and retail deals, and a whole lot more. I hadn't been shopping much at Kroger until I read on Debra's blog about the savings I was missing.
6. How To Cook Like Your Grandmother is another of my favorite "foodie" blogs. Drew's (a fellow Ohioan) blog is funny, has some great recipes, and I love the step-by-step photos. (The bacon "bra" was hilarious!)
7. Thrifty & Chic Mom is a fellow Columbus, Ohio area resident whose blog has helped "clue me in" about some great local bargains, among other things. Ellen's blog lets me know about Meijer deals even before the grocery ads are on my doorstep!
8. Mom Advice is full of all kinds of information, from recipes, to crafts, to home-making, to saving money, and much, much more. Amy has an eye-catching blog design, and I enjoy reading her posts.
9. Spatulas, Corkscrews, and Suitcases is a "foodie" blog that I adore. Donna has lots and lots of great recipes (I'm a recipe addict - can't you tell?), giveaways, mouth-watering photos...what else could I want?
10. Grammy Janet's Place is a beautiful blog with gardening tips, giveaways, freebies and more. I love the quote on her header "What a bargain grandchildren are! I give them my loose change, and they give me a million dollars' worth of pleasure."~Gene Perret
Congratulations to all of you! Thank you for giving me so much enjoyment!